Answered

My great Vinyl dilemma: the line in source level Bug and sonos lack of response

• 6 December 2019
  • 83 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

83 replies

Badge +2

Ryan S, 

since many here are wanting to challenge the methodology of the source level function, can you weigh in on this?  Is it done through manipulation of the digital signal or done before conversion in the analog domain?

Nay for my units then, for two connect amps and two connects. All working fine.

Badge +2

What state you live in, kumar?  Got one nay and one yea, so far

Badge +2

From the aforementioned article:

I love vinyl records, but I’m under no illusion when it comes to the compromises. On paper, digital is superior in almost every way from a technical standpoint. However, specifications can also be deceiving, and current mastering practices often lead to vinyl releases having greater dynamic range than their digital counterparts, which is ironic.

couldnt agree more

Badge +2

I am in Florida. No idea if location useful here, admitted

Badge +2

So kumar, you selected 8, then 9, then back up 2 screens or close app and reopen? 
bug: reopens on 10

no bug: reopens on 9

Badge +2

Think that’s right

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

You’re correct @Tlcocks, the main issue on this thread is as you said, my apologies. I was updating all the line-in settings issues that I had flagged. My apologies, it’s been a long week.

This issue is still being worked on, but the fix hasn’t been finalized yet. I’ll let you know when it’s up.