Question

SiriusXM Trouble

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

58 replies

The status page showed this down for a while - it now says restored.

It is not fixed.

https://status.sonos.com

Userlevel 1
Badge

An encouraging update: as of May 31, 10:30AM (Mountain), my Sonos app was displaying all the SiriusXM channels and my favourites.

Thanks! Mine works now too! 

There are already many threads about the SiriusXM issues, perhaps some SiriusXM is working on the problem?

Since there was no software update from Sonos, I suspect the issue is at SiriusXM, have you contacted them?

Back up

Userlevel 1
Badge

It happened to me a couple of days ago, deleted and reinstalled SiriusXM and it worked. Just happened again.  Reinstall does nothing.  Rebooting network does nothing.   

My guess is there’s something going iron at SiriusXM, since all Sonos does is point to the server location that they were told to. Not sure why it isn’t showing up on the real time status link. But Sonos does provide 24/7 support via Twitter as well. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

It happened to me a couple of days ago, deleted and reinstalled SiriusXM and it worked. Just happened again.  Reinstall does nothing.  Rebooting network does nothing.