Question

SiriusXM Trouble

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

58 replies

Badge

Same here.  I never had a problem playing Sirius XM on Sonos in the past.

I can access and play SiriusXM channels from my Sonos favorites list but when trying to browse/view available channels I get “no selections available”.

I recently switched from old Sonos Bridge to wifi, but it worked fine for 2 weeks afterwards until today.

SiriusXM woks just fine in my cars, on iPhone App, and online streaming, Hey..Sonos...it’s you….. and your connection to SiriusXM….come on, someone from Sonos respond and let us know what’s going on PLEASE!!!

Ditto. No XM and no suggestions from online support worked. Android Pixel phone did update this morning then issue started.

XM stream was working fine on my Sonos One.   Just recently, the Sonos App XM menu shows “No selection available.” under “Live Channels.” 

I tried to log into XM again within Sonos.  But still the same problem.  I checked my XM streaming login/passwd in a web browser, and that works fine.  Any ideas?

I was on with Sonos support and they logged on with their premium account and it worked.

I was asked to call Sirius to get my account “refreshed”. No luck.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Same issue started today. If I go into Sonos Favorite and try to play a station that I have favorited, that station plays. Must be something between Sonos and SirisuXM

Likewise, “no selections available” however I do note I have some Sirius channels in “My SONOS” which still connect and play.

Userlevel 2

Same issue here. Started late last night by just stopping play. There was a skip back about 5 seconds on a song before it went out. SXM apps work on web, phone and appleTV’s. I’ve deleted and re-added SXM via the music services without success.

I am having the exact same problem today.