Libby - “unable to browse music”

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

54 replies

It’s working for me again! :)

However, I don’t think it’s due to anything I did. I was away from home for a few days and when I came back and tried it, it worked. 

Before that, as part of my troubleshooting, I had: restarted my router, removed *everything* from *everything* I could think of - library card from Libby account, Libby app from my phone, Libby service from Sonos, and I refreshed my connection to Libby from within Sonos (I can’t remember quite what that’s called) and tried again after each and it still didn’t work. I got a message from “Connor” (Overdrive tech support) saying they were still working on it about a week ago. 

I’m trying to be complete in sharing what I tried because I really think nothing I did or could do fixed it - I think it was an Overdrive problem and they fixed it. It would be nice if they said something, though. I’ll ask Connor. 

Happy to hear that some of you have had success.  I’ve undergone all of the time consuming troubleshooting efforts that many of you have experienced in detail.  I’m still getting the “unable to browse music” response in the Sonos app.  Ugh. Sigh…...

Just tried setting this up for the first time. Same disappointed outcome. :(

If anyone is looking for some open-box Sonos speakers I know a Best Buy store that's going to have some because I'm going to return mine. Deal breaker!

Libby was working fine for me as well until about one week ago. I have read through this post and tried all of the various fixes and nothing has helped. I am still receiving the “ unable to browse music”.  I too agree that this is disappointing.