Can’t see my Audible Audiobook in the Sonos App

• 6 October 2019
  • 37 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

37 replies

thanks, strange one as I'm obviously not the only one having this problem but it is definitely working fine for some people
I’m with VirginMedia .. just wondering if you have a different ISP, perhaps it’s a DNS issue?... can you get to Audible via its native App?

Have you tried going through the reauthorisation process?

Check the sharing agreement with Audible in your Amazon Account... you should find it here, under one of the 'Sonos' icon entries...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ap/adam?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=ya_mb_login_with_amazon
thanks, strange one as I'm obviously not the only one having this problem but it is definitely working fine for some people
same problem for me needless to say Sonos trying to blame my wi-fi network but I've tried everything including deleting and adding/re-authorising audible with no joy
I don’t have many Amazon Audible audiobooks, but the service, via Sonos, is definitely working here for me in the U.K. Tested a few seconds ago (see iPad screenshot attached). So it's either a local issue, or maybe an account settings issue, perhaps?

The Sonos Status Page is also showing no issues with the Audible service at the present time.

Hope that assists you to investigate further.
same problem for me needless to say Sonos trying to blame my wi-fi network but I've tried everything including deleting and adding/re-authorising audible with no joy
Same issue here
Any chance one of you three might submit a system diagnostic, and either post the number here, or contact Sonos Support to discuss it?

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, but are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. Both the Twitter and Facebook support folks are available 24/7.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.
Badge
This is happening to me
Same problem, reauthorising makes no difference still can't browse my books.
Userlevel 7
Hi Mike

The service appears to be operational as of 9:30AM CST. If you think it's a Sonos issue I suggest you submit a diagnostic, post the reference ID in this forum and contact Sonos tech support either by phone, Twitter or Facebook.

Good luck!
As of 6th Oct my SONOS system reports it is 'unable to browse music' when accessing audible. Everything else is fine. Anyone else with this problem or an answer?
Goto “Settings/Services” in the Sonos App and select Audible and choose the option to 'reauthorise' the account. Just follow the onscreen instructions, login to Amazon and accept the sharing agreement etc.
Exactly the same problem for me.