Answered

Can't add Apple Music on Android Sonos app

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

105 replies

I think we all agree, this is indeed super annoying, and want Apple to fix their issue as quickly as possible. It is unfortunate they don’t maintain a presence on the Sonos forums. 

Sonos - sort this out - it’s been going on for months now.

I, along with many on this thread have expensive Sonos speakers and an Apple Account that are currently redundant. And all you can say is ‘we’re aware of the problem...and then tell me to use an iPhone’. Why you think I have an Andriod and an IPhone is anyone’s guess!!  

I've been using Sonos app with Apple Music on an Android device since January without any issue. Last week, I had to reauthorize my Apple account for the TV and Apple Music disappeared from the Sonos app. Very frustrating. Sonos need to give this issue more attention! 

I phoned Sonos.....don't bother. The guy started by telling me that you can't use Apple Music on an Android device so hopefully he's not in charge of fixing the problem..…

Expensive speakers which I can only listen to Sonos stations on and they keep skipping when playing.

The guy told me, as a solution, to buy an iPhone or borrow a friend's phone! Hopeless. Actually, I have an iPhone for work but it won't let me sign in with another ID.

Get this fixed please!

Contact Sonos CEO Patrick Spence at ceo@sonos.com on behalf of all Android users to fix adding or reauthorizing Apple Music on an Android device.

The time has come to contact the CEO of Sonos, Patrick Spence.  Mr. Spence is listed on the support page for Sonos to be contacted with issues.  Just like everyone else who contacted Sonos support, I was told to add Apple Music via an IOS device.  Support is fully aware of the problem, however will not admit how long the issue has been known.

Has there been any resolution to this issue that doesn't require an iOS device?