Answered

Sonos S2

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

180 replies

Badge +2

My Sonos app changed name with an update that arrived now. Something seems to be ongoing at least :)

Did you already receive your Arc, Sonos Five, or Sub gen 3? Those are the only three devices that require S2 to operate.

Since it’s only 9PM June 7 in Sonos’ home office, I’m not surprised they haven’t yet released the new software. It would seem odd to drag everyone in to the office on a Sunday evening in order to satisfy users so close to the International Date Line. 

So it is 4pm on the 8th June here and still no Sonos S2 update. Hmmmmm.

Funny, since Sonos is a US based company, and the US has only just now passed June 8 on the East Coast, never mind in California where Sonos is based, you’d think there’d be a little more logic applied.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

From a developers perspective I’d expect the new OS to be released after their developers woke up and are at their workplaces. So around 3 pm UTC. From now that would be in 11 hours.