Question

HomeKit

• 14 September 2016
  • 53 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

53 replies

Userlevel 1
Yesss, absolutly needed! Otherwise this would be a deal breaker for me.
Userlevel 2
This would be great. Not all of us use Alexa, and with iOS 10 especially it looks like Apple will be investing hugely in HomeKit (which I have started using as a result). +1 for Sonos/HomeKit support!
Userlevel 3
Same tough question here... I really love my Play:1 and I would consider selling all my current audio installation (speakers, amps...) and my soul to Sonos. BUT I would like to integrate Sonos to my home setup (currently a mix of Apple HomeKit compatible products and Logitec Harmony remotes), I will not complicate my "solution" more! The lack of HomeKit support is the reason I am not buying more Sonos products for the moment. I'll check out again mid-January - maybe the Christmas and CES season would have brought good news!
Sonos, you opened your doors to Amazon - do the same with HomeKit. Consider the number of Apple users who are now checking what is compatible with Siri and HomeKit - and multiply by the number of Sonos speakers you can sell to them! 🙂