Skip to main content
Answered

Roam 13.4 update

• 17 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Since I updated to 13.4 - (which on my beam +ones works great with DTS btw), I’m finding it simply impossible to get my Roam pair to establish a stable connection.

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve tried to setup again from factory - but I always get the same issue, one of the pair goes offline after about 30 seconds.

I have 2 APs in my home and I’ve tried on one of them in case this could be the issue but same result.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +1

Couple of additional bits of info: their reachable via IP ( I have them setup to DHCP with a fixed address) and I can ping them and see their SSDP multicasts.

Not really enough data to make a good guess on, perhaps if you were to submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it, it might get you a more definitive answer?

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.