Sonos Company Ethicacy, Morality and Integrity Core Values?

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

136 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
I
On the other hand, Sonos could have handled the announcement better. They stumbled there. Not that perfect PR would have stopped the onslaught from the very few, yet very, very verbose and prolific posters in the "Save the CR100" thread; Sonos should not have given them more ammo than they needed..

With 16600+ posts it's really really funny to see you calling posters with a few dozen to hundreds posts"very,very verbose" and "prolific level posters". That's expert level delusional power there. Seems you are having a hard time squaring your religious defense of Sonos with the obvious fact they screwed up on this. Just my 2C :8
Can't help you there pal...this is an entirely different subject matter . Differentiation can be difficult to grasp. IE. if you are a hammer everything looks like a nail.
But thanks anyway for your kind consideration.

You're welcome!
I think a mountain is being made out of a molehill by a very few people, who as it is, have been justly compensated for a piece of electronics that was kept functioning far past its intended lifespan, and had been limping along in functionality for years now. I also feel that if people were truly as put out and damaged, and Sonos was as unethical, immoral and lacking in core values as they claim, there would have been a class action lawsuit by now. Despite the many and varied threats to start one, I see nothing of the sort taking place.

On the other hand, Sonos could have handled the announcement better. They stumbled there. Not that perfect PR would have stopped the onslaught from the very few, yet very, very verbose and prolific posters in the "Save the CR100" thread; Sonos should not have given them more ammo than they needed.

Just my 2 cents.

PS - In before this gets merged into the CR100 thread where it belongs.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Can't help you there pal...this is an entirely different subject matter . Differentiation can be difficult to grasp. IE. if you are a hammer everything looks like a nail.
But thanks anyway for your kind consideration.
Once was enough, I saw nothing that wasn't discussed in the thousands of posts in the other thread, so I thought I was helping you out to get the information you were looking for. Guess not.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
No very aware . Re-read the title of the thread please.
In the aftermath of the CR100 debacle it may be helpful to discuss the direction and methods taken by Sonos management to achieve their end goal of retiring the CR100 by force and the impact on and perception of customers future buying decisions

It sounds like you aren't aware of the other threads that are dealing with this exact same topic...repeatedly. You might want to go look at the "Save the CR100" thread if you really want to get a ton of various opinions on the topic.