Answered

Sound Intermittently keep cutting out on Samsung TV.

• 24 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi since I’ve had my new tv set up I’m experiencing issues.

The sound intermittently keeps cutting out which is so annoying 
I went on the Facebook group forum and everyone said to change the hdmi cable which I’ve done but the issue remains. Can you pls assist ? 

TV model is Samsung 

QE75Q60BAUXXU

My set up is 
Sonos Arc
Sonos Sub
And 2 x Sonos Ones

The HDMI cable I have changed to is this one 

Pls can you assist as it’s really annoying 

Thanks in advance 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 24 April 2024, 15:26

View original

5 replies

Perhaps switch the HDMI connection on the TV from eARC to ARC and see if that changes anything. I’ve seen posts that mention that some Samsung TV users get a better HT audio experience with eARC switched to ARC only.

Userlevel 7

Set the Digital Output Audio Format setting on the TV to Pass-Through, not Auto.

And if you are only using the TV’s native apps, set the HDMI-eARC Mode setting to OFF.

Badge +1

Set the Digital Output Audio Format setting on the TV to Pass-Through, not Auto.

And if you are only using the TV’s native apps, set the HDMI-eARC Mode setting to OFF.

Hi we have tried that and it didn't work sadly :(

Userlevel 7

Hi we have tried that and it didn't work sadly :(

Use the TV settings I mentioned above and try this:

Disconnect everything from the TV and unplug the Arc and TV from power for a couple of minutes. Plug everything back in but keep everything disconnected. Make sure Anynet+ is enabled in the TV settings. Run TV Setup in the Sonos app and follow the app instructions. When the app instructs you, connect the Arc to the TV’s HDMI ARC/eARC port using the Sonos-supplied HDMI cable. After the Arc has been successfully connected, connect any other devices to the TV.

Same issues here. SMH