Sonos Surround Speakers crackle/static sound

• 20 March 2017
  • 54 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

54 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
I've submitted a system diagnostic.

Hi Cody Welcome to the community! Sorry to hear you are having challenges with your play 1. I can definitively say that I have no issue with any of the Sonos products I have including 6 Play 1s... (2 are set up as a 5.1 surround pair) ... so unless static exists on the original audio file... I'm confident something doesn't seem right.

FYI - You need to post the diagnostic number back here so the Sonos Staff can connect it to you and post her after seeing your post, and then reviewing the associated diagnostic. If you don't have/recall the number... submit another within 10 minutes of the problem occurring and post again back here on this thread.
I've submitted a system diagnostic.
May I suggest that you submit a system diagnostic and post the number here, so that the folks at Sonos can look at the log files for your system, and perhaps help you further? You'd need to run that diagnostic within about 10 minutes of the crackling occurring, I'm sure there's a time limit on how much data they include in the diagnostic submission.
I have the same issue and I have no idea what's wrong. Already updated to 7.2 and reconfig the True Play already.