Sonos Arc lip sync issues.

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

61 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

HI @kirasallypip,

Please consider using the same HDMI cable that came with the Sonos Arc since it may be configured in a different manner than regular HDMI cable since the HDMI cable for our Sonos Home Theater Speakers are dedicated audio cable and not Audio Video HDMI cable.

Try to make sure we use the same HDMI cable from the Arc and make sure it is plugged in snug at the back of the TV and at the back of the Arc.

Thanks for your immediate response.I would love to know how it goes.

Thanks,

Badge

Hi yes tried that even replaced HDMI cable with no luck

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

HI @kirasallypip,

I would like to share to you the information provided on the diagnostics. It seems that your Sonos Arc is receiving intermittent signal connection from the TV, 

You may want to double check the HDMI cable and make sure they are fitted snug at the back of the TV and at the back of the Arc.

Please let me know what the outcome is.

Thanks,

Badge

Hi just rebooted everything including sky box but no joy still the slight delay. I’ve also sent a diagnostic back

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

HI @kirasallypip,

Thanks for the immediate response.

Can we also try to reboot the TV and the Sonos Arc, unplug both from power and plug them back after 10 to 15 seconds. 

Can we also try to unplug and plug back the HDMI cable from the ARC and from the back of the TV.

Then can we also observe and check if the issue is still re-occuring. 

Can you please try to submit a diagnostic and here’s how (while there is audio coming out of the arc), so we can further check what could possibly be causing this audio delay.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Badge

Yes I’ve tried the tv sounds settings to zero but still the same

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

HI @kirasallypip,

Thanks for the immediate response and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Please try the link one more time.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Badge

Can’t get on the link!

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @kirasallypip,

Thanks for the immediate response and feedback.

I want to share to you a link that might help. I may seem that you have the same issue and almost the same TV.

Here;s the link and here’s what happened. 

If the issue still persist, Please submit a diagnostic while you have the issue on-going and here’s how. I’ll be more happy to take a look at it for you.

Thanks,

Badge

Yep tried all of the correct procedures but no joy, contacted Samsung who’s reply was it’s a Sonos problem. If I can’t find a solution I will be returning the arc.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @kirasallypip,

Welcome to the Sonos Community and thank you for allowing us to help with your concern.

I would like to share to you some guides and troubleshooting steps to make sure everything is followed correctly.

Please Let us know how it goes. If all the above guides and tips have been followed and still the issue re-occurs, please submit a diagnostic while the issue is re-occuring and here’s how. We’l’re always ready to help and lend a hand.

Thanks,