Smart TV application

• 5 September 2012
  • 42 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

42 replies

Badge +1
I have recently spoken to Sonos and highlighted the lack of smart tv application. They said there are many boundaries to overcome before an app is launched and to suggest it in their forum. Having read many forums I replied to them saying that there are many people asking for the same thing and that 'Ask Sonos' is never answered. A few days later Sonos replied agreeing with me that their forum is unanswered and hd not been aware of the number of people asking for a smart tv app. They have assured me they will look into getting a response and that the app is something in future. Watch this space!!!
What are the plans of Sonos about the Controller with respect to Smart TV.

I need a controller app for Sony TVs please.
+1 for Samsung smart tv app. 
Samsung Smart TV app please to work with Sonos Play:3. All connected to the same network, shouldn't be difficult!
What's the point in ASK.Sonos if the questions remained UNANSWERED?

Respect your customers and answer the question?
Userlevel 2
Would be great to hear some sort of official response to this suggestion
Userlevel 2
Would be great to hear some sort of official response to this suggestion
The lack of a line-in for more general use or app for TVs makes the speakers worthless.
Smart TV+1 I suggested a new Sonos centerpiece (Jukebox), with possible multimedia (movies), so a Smart TV app would be excellent ...
Yes Samsung Smart TV app is a no brainer.
Badge +1
Samsung Smart TV App would be great!
Userlevel 1
Badge
lets have this feature please, samsung STV here too
Thats a must and basically in every future TV. So it is stupid to not realice it.
Userlevel 1
Google TV app would be cool
I would like support for LG TVs also.
I also have a Samsung Smart TV and will only buy Sono if I can use it through the TV....... I can't seem to find a straight answer. Is it a yes or a no?
Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Is this planned or not planned? You leave +1 ideas as status-neutral for over a week, but kill off +5 ideas after six hours, labeling them Not Planned. Not exactly taking your customer feedback seriously on this platform.