Answered

How can I configure LG Magic remote with Sonos playbar. TV Model LG 55" 4K UHD OLED Smart-TV OLED55B7V

• 13 November 2017
  • 31 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

31 replies

I have the same problem, but get it to work.....but its extremly slow to change volyme.
I would also greatly appreciate a workaround. Loving my playbase So far but a remote would be handy.
The magic remote I have doesn't look like the one with the instructions. There is no choice on brands etc. When I click home, there also is nothing showing the symbol in the instructions.. In the settings and sound area there are choices of the optical audio, optical audio sync with tv, or use both optical and tv speakers.
Not sure which is best or even correct. When I only choose the optical I cannot control it with the remote.
These instructions aren't quite correct - you must select Phillips as the manufacturer and make sure your sound on the tv is set to the audio out (optical/HDMI ARC) with the simplink turned off
Userlevel 2
Badge +4
Hello.

Try this - worked for me

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/3479