Resolved

(Resolved) Partial Outage - Google Assistant

• 20 August 2019
  • 33 replies
(Resolved) Partial Outage - Google Assistant

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

33 replies

August 20 8 am Still not working in Ontario Canada .. getting message ”I can’t do that here, but you can ask me to play it on one of your other devices”... Seems to be very unreliable system, has been acting funny for over a month now

Restarting your router followed by all Sonos components may help.
August 20 8 am Still not working in Ontario Canada .. getting message ”I can’t do that here, but you can ask me to play it on one of your other devices”... Seems to be very unreliable system, has been acting funny for over a month now
It works fine again where I am here in Denmark at least - thanks. @Feng I do not share your experience. I have the whole house covered in Google Home minis and SONOS Ones and it hardly ever fails on my when I use GA to fetch music from Spotify. Sometimes 'she' thinks about my requests for up to 5 secs, but rarely fails to fetch the right track or playlist. Have you set up the GA Voice Match? - It did alot for me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hello, all. Many thanks for your patience in this matter. As Jeff confirmed last night (it was night time for me, anyway), the outage has now been resolved and service should have resumed as normal. If you do find that you are still having issues, do not hesitate to let us know. Many thanks.
Yup same here, noticed this yesterday!

i have to say this whole GA and Spotify integration has been so unreliable I’m actually thinking about switch to YouTube music.

Or is this the conspiracy google push you to their own service?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi folks,

We're receiving word that the outage should be over. Please test things out again. If you're still having troubles, run through our troubleshooting guide, then give us a call if any issues persist.
has there been any update?
If only I was smart enough to check this. Just re installed the whole house 😃. Any progress? Thx for the update and hard work!