SONOS literally has the WORST customer service

• 24 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Literally! After the SONOS website failed to process two of my orders in the past three weeks, its customer service team once more appalled me with their belligerent behavior. The outsourced team couldn’t care less about customer experience. They were the most impatient, most rude, and the most infuriating customer service staff I have ever encountered.

On a separate topic, the SONOS website is seriously f*** up. After I updated my profile info, the field I tried to change remained the same while the website notified me that my profile was “successfully updated”. And when my orders didn’t go through, the website still gave me a confirmation page stating my order “has been successfully placed”.

It seems nobody at SONOS cares about customer experience. What a shame and absolute disgrace!

Moderator Note: Removed email and order number as personal information. Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @EdwardNg, thank you for sharing your experience.

I understand how this can be frustrating, we aim to do better and will deliver your feedback to the appropriate teams.

I have also flagged your case and a colleague should reach out to you soon.