Question

A huge step backward--what are you guys thinking?

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

280 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16
I was in the middle of an important trouble-shooting discussion, and most of it is gone. If the migration had not completed, why release the sit to users?
SONOS warned users that posts after Sunday 2nd would not get migrated.
Userlevel 3
Badge +8
I was in the middle of an important trouble-shooting discussion, and most of it is gone. If the migration had not completed, why release the sit to users?
SO MUCH WHITE SPACE! another web site to help me go blind.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Your not endorsing Sonos because of a user forum not being as user friendly as you liked... that is a new one. I am still under the impression it is a home audio system company.

It is a work in process obviously and there is content that is still filtering in. It has been up now for only a few hours and they are still migrating old posts - trying to tie together 2 different forums.

IF you have important threads you have concerns about I'm sure if you explain here the Sonos guys will do their best to get them back to how they belong.

I too do not find the mobile version very user friendly. Hey may cut down my post count while out and about. But as far as serious questions or concerns as far as a user having issues with their system I'm not sure the mobile app is necessary.
Userlevel 6
Badge +16
I like the new community. The desktop website is definitely less buggy than the mobile version right now.
Were the replies in those threads posted after Sunday? (I have noticed the two line bug on mobile too and it's pretty annoying)

Also this community is new so content is still being moved over and bugs are still being fixed.