Answered

Access denied when attempting to play some music from an ipad

• 8 April 2018
  • 3 replies

I’m getting access is denied on certain albums on my iPad, but others work correctly.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 10 April 2018, 21:13

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Understood. Was this content downloaded directly to the iPad from a previous backup or was this sync'd to the iPad from iTunes on a computer?

Perhaps this thread talking about content downloaded to iOS devices and playback on Sonos, could be helpful in explaining the difference in content and where it originates from.
Playing content directly from my iPad. These were purchased from iTunes a while ago. Some of the albums I can play were also purchased from iTunes as well.
Hi there, Vincef. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Are you attempting to play content directly from your iPad or are you trying play content from a music library on a computer? Where was the content downloaded from? The more details we have the better we can assist. Thanks again!