Answered

YouSee musik virker delvist ikke

• 16 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Vi har nu i et stykke tid oplevet, at man ikke kan søge i YouSee musik, og pga noget kan min hustru browse og afspille sine favoritter mens jeg kan slet ikke noget. Dette foregår kun i Sonos app, dvs. den almindelige YouSee musik app virker for os begge. Vi har tjekket status for YouSee musik tjeneste og den var grøn, så alt bør fungere. Vi har ligget af og på siden samt geninstalleret Sonos appen og hverken af disse har afhjulpet problemet. Der har nu været sådan i et par uger. Er det en, der har oplevet det samme?

Mvh Petr

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

For a while now we have experienced that you cannot search in YouSee music, and for some reason my wife can browse and play her favorites while I can't do anything at all. This only takes place in the Sonos app, i.e. the regular YouSee music app works for both of us. We have checked the status of the YouSee music service and it was green, so everything should work. We have been on and off the site and reinstalled the Sonos app and neither of these have fixed the problem. It has been like this for a few weeks now. Has anyone experienced the same?

Mr. Petr

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 17 April 2024, 16:06

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @Pefler77, welcome back!

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with YouSee music within the Sonos App.

This is not the expected behavior, I would suggest to remove the Music Service from the Sonos App and then re-add it.

If that doesn’t resolve the issue, I recommend you to reach out to our Support Team for some troubleshooting

I hope this helps.

Translation using Google Translate:

Hej @Pefler77 , velkommen tilbage!

Jeg er ked af at høre, at du oplever problemer med YouSee-musik i Sonos-appen.

Dette er ikke den forventede adfærd, jeg vil foreslå at fjerne musiktjenesten fra Sonos-appen og derefter tilføje den igen.

Hvis det ikke løser problemet, anbefaler jeg dig at kontakte vores supportteam for at få noget fejlfinding

Jeg håber det hjælper.

Hello, it worked after I removed and re-added YouSee Musik to the app. Furthermore, I discovered on the forum, that the searching didn’t work due to YouSee Musik not functioning in the new search but only in the classical one. So right now it works fine. Thanks for the advice! :-)

BR Petr