Skip to main content
Question

Sonos Radio - authorize

• 31 May 2024
  • 6 replies

My Sonos Radio account access has expired.

I click on reauthorize, then authorize, and it brings me back to the original “has expired” screen.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

I have reset and re-added the speakers.

I have logged out and logged back in.

After 2 weeks and investing literally hours of time into this nonsense, Sonos still cannot add its own music service.

These people are so incompetent I don’t even know where to start.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 2

one more detail:

When I go to “content services”, it has my name under Amazon Music and Apple Music, but under Sonos Radio it has “User”. It appears to authorize user “User”, which then fails.

I have wasted more time with this nonsense than it is worth it. I want to just throw all my Sonos devices into the trash and never deal with this incompetent company ever again.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Same problem here.

Same for me. Please help.

I try steps above but I can't authorize to Sonos Radio.

I am having the same issue. Sonos Radio will not work, tried everything. Sirius Radio ALSO not working… what’s the point of having Sonos?! Want to get a different system. 

Sonos shame of you. 

You destroy good reputation becase of small application bug and ignoring all of us. 

Same problem here…. However I was able to ‘reauthorize’ through the (Windows) Sonos app (https://support.sonos.com/en/downloads)