Skip to main content
Answered

New Sonos App

Dear Sonos, may I suggest you relaunch the s2 app immediately to allow us users to enjoy the Sonos systems we have all invested in. Currently the updated Sonos app is so bad & non user friendly it should have never been launched to market 🤷‍♂️

30 replies

Other than not being able to access my music library, And the slight sluggishness of the app everything else seems to be working OK. Would really like to get my music library back up and running. I have two connect amps, Three play bars, two subwoofers, 4 Play1 speakers and Sonos is literally throughout my entire entire home, inside and outside. There’s no way I can replace all of that. Here’s hoping Sonos gets the app corrected.

Userlevel 1

I’ve resisted using the app for the past several weeks to avoid the utter frustration. I tried it again today and am still completely mystified by why Sonos did not audit the new app before releasing it. Tomorrow I will be purchasing my first Bose speaker system.

Given the considerable amount of issues and bad comments regarding the new Sonos App, have you ever considered restoring the prior App version.  I cannot image this has been going through a thorough User Experience process.  

Being at the head of Sonos, I would consider admitting that this was not the right decision and would restore the prior version.

Thank for considering if ever you are reading our comments.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Oh goodie my NAS can now connect with your garbage app again. But where is it on your homepage? Or will your shilling millenial tech bro execs continue to lie about your app’s functionality? Do you people think all your users were born c1982?

Which ‘app’ are you looking for? The mobile apps are available, as they have always been, in the device’s ‘store’, both Android and iOS. The desktop apps continue to be available, as they always have been, on the Sonos website. Note that I linked the US version of the app download page, but the same page is available for all regions, last time I checked. If you find that not to be the case, please let Sonos know, by clicking on ‘Contact us’ at the bottom of this (and every Sonos) page.