Answered

Connected Spotify service shows up with language settings as German in Sonos??

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I have my Sonos App language set as English / UK, my Spotify App is set to English / UK, my Samsung mobile is English / UK.

When i access Spotify App native, it is correct and text / titles are in English.

When I access the Spotify service from my Sonos App (embedded), it shows up with German or French headings.  If i then click the ‘pop-out’ icon to jump out the Sonos App to Spotify (native), the language headings are all English as I’d expect.  But close it down and drop back to the Sonos App view of Spotify and its German / French!?

I have checked every language option on Sonos App, Spotify and Android and even confirmed on a web browser log-in and its all flagged correctly for me, as English - open Sonos App and its incorrect.

Can anyone help here, user error or issue on the Sonos side?

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Corry P 31 July 2023, 10:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

27 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @zoophoria & @controlav 

Thank you both for reporting - the issue seems to have come back (it did go away for a day or two). We have informed Spotify.

I contacted Spotify support. The 1st line team are now going to escalate it to their “experiences” team and asked me to wait for an email. No reference number… And no email to date