Apple Music - we've run into a problem

• 17 February 2021
  • 78 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

78 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @gravityattracts, there was no change with a speaker wired via Ethernet cable?

Would it be possible to perform a full network refresh? You can do this by rebooting your router (turning it off for about 15 seconds before turning back on), followed by rebooting each Sonos speaker when the network is back online. Let us know if this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

This is unsuccessful. This happens on all of my controllers (Mac, iPhone, iPad).

Nothing has changed since the ‘My Music’ function was working some months ago.  

I’ve just submitted diagnostics if you can help.  1725287185

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @gravityattracts.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! We’d be glad to help.

Commonly this comes as a result of wireless interference, this article will help you reduce wireless interference around your Sonos products.

If you are using a local WiFi network with more than one WiFi hub or access point, I recommend that you can try to switch your system toSonosNet by wiring just one standalone Sonos device to your primary WiFi hub or router, that begins the WiFi network. Attempt music playback, or any other activity to Sonos that was previously failing, and see if the problem will be resolved.

Let us know how it goes.