Answered

Apple Music "Unable to browse music"

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

129 replies

It has been my experience that Apple offers a beta period during which application developers can work with proposed Apple changes. While this is great, just prior to Apple releasing their “new improved”, Apple might make a late change, giving developers no notice or time to react, and this change might break the 3rd party App, Of course the Apple products will probably all work. This results in a clamor such as we are reading through here where the 3rd party is accused of being derelict, stupid, etc. In the public’s mindset, Apple never does anything wrong. 3rd parties waste a lot of time just keeping out from under Apple, rather than improving and developing their own unique products.

I am having the same problem this is so annoying

Userlevel 1

I did not have this problem a month ago, but today I do, Unable to browse music”!  Amazon works fine.

I did not have this problem a month ago, but today I do, Unable to browse music”!

There are a number of things mentioned here in the thread that may fix the issue, such as signing out of Apple Media Services and signing in again, assuming you’re using an iOS device - Also if you have an Android device, try the Sonos setup with that device after downloading and signing in to the AM App, it was the latter Android steps that eventually worked for me.