Unable to connect to Sonos player/Music stops

• 20 January 2015
  • 38 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

38 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
I changed the channel for AE to 1, and submitted 3 diagnostics: 5482095, 5482096, 5482099. Thanks.
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Hi - after doing the above steps, my new number is 5478617. Please note that my Airport Extreme router is set to 11 (I left it as is). Thanks.

I tried checking the diagnostic, however, we're unable to open it. Seems there is still something going on, can you move the Airport Extreme from channel 11, try to submit 3 diagnostics after, hopefully, we will be able to open 1 of them.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Hi - after doing the above steps, my new number is 5478617. Please note that my Airport Extreme router is set to 11 (I left it as is). Thanks.
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi Tim, please change the Sonos' wireless channel to 11, wait 10 minutes, and submit another diagnostics.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Hi - I also have the same problem - I'm glad to see I'm not alone. #5475440
Thanks.
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Same problem. Diagnostic # 5420194 Hi Anouk, please send a new diagnostics, this needs to happen within 15 minutes of such an issue.
Same problem. Diagnostic # 5420194
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
I have the same problem as well... diagnostic # 5380527 Reviewed your diagnostic and found peaks of wireless interference. Here's an article how: Reducing wireless interference
I have the same problem as well... diagnostic # 5380527
Same problem here... diagnostic #4883919
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Bob,

It sounds like there may be some wireless interference interrupting communication between your Sonos components. To determine if this is the case, and how to fix it, we would like to see some data from your Sonos system. Please send us a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number: How to submit diagnostics.

Hi User981359,

I see some wireless interference on your system. This may well be the cause of the connection errors. Please try changing the wireless channel on which your Sonos system operates. Here's how to change the Sonos wireless channel.

Please let us know if this does not help.
Hi Bob,

It sounds like there may be some wireless interference interrupting communication between your Sonos components. To determine if this is the case, and how to fix it, we would like to see some data from your Sonos system. Please send us a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number: How to submit diagnostics.

I have the same problem...4561158
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Bob,