SoundCloud Stream "Unable to browse music"

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

42 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Can I do this? I saw the reply above and was hopeful it'd work but I still get the same error when trying to browse my SoundCloud stream.
Please try restarting the PLAY:1 but removing the powercord for 20 seconds and plugging it back. Once done, try browsing again. 
Can I do this? I saw the reply above and was hopeful it'd work but I still get the same error when trying to browse my SoundCloud stream.
Hi. Just the one. It's not a playlist, just a track.
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Thanks again, how many EDX playlists are displayed in total? 
Thanks for the quick reply. I've done that now. Confirmation number is 4448389.
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Yes, please do and reply with the confirmation number so we can have a closer look.
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
OK, it just worked...!?! I guess that's good... but weird all the same. I tried Stream in order to submit the system diagnostics... and it worked fine! Wouldn't you know it.

So... I guess my incident is resolved for now. Thanks for your patience Daniel.
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi Paul and Leon, 
Could you please submit a system diagnostics, right after seeing the "unable to browse" message, and reply with the confirmation numbers? 

How to submit a system diagnostics
I recently rebooted my whole system and when everything was back up and connected Soundcloud Stream was unable to browse music. Have removed and re-added but still no Stream 😞
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
Hello, 

there had been a short outage of the service, which has been fully restored in the meantime. 

Hi Daniel,

I added another family member's SoundCloud account, and their Stream is working! However when I switch back to my account, I still get "Unable to browse music"...

Perhaps there is something in the content of my Stream that is causing the error?
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hello, 

there had been a short outage of the service, which has been fully restored in the meantime. 

Hi Paul, 

I need to apologize, should have read the topics subject. 

Would you be able to try with another Soundcloud account? E.g. create a free one? 

Alternatively, if you contact our Technical Support Team, my colleagues could try with a test account. 
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
Hello, 

Hi Daniel,

when I choose "Stream", I see the circular 'busy' symbol for a second or so, and then receive the message "Unable to browse music".

All other personalized options in SoundCloud appear to be working fine: Likes, Playlists, Following, Followers. It's just Stream that exhibits this problem.

I've tried this in several different controllers (PC, Mac, iPad, Android, CR100, CR200) with the same result.
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hello, 

Hi Paul, 

what exactly is not working as expected when using "Stream"? 
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
Hello, 

Sorry, that didn't fix it. This is not solved. The problem is persistent. I removed and re-added the service once again: everything seems to work as expected except for Stream.

Can you please remove the "Solved" status?
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hello, 

same hear, stream doesn't work. If I go to followers I can see the artists and tracks. Very Annoyinh
Same here, nothing works