Privacy Update

• 17 August 2017
  • 34 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

34 replies

HAHA!!!
LOL.
Userlevel 5
Badge +11
Wonder what trackers it planted on my speakers. Wouldn't install unless I confirmed acceptance.
Yes, it's all part of their master plan to distribute speakers through a software update.

It's the future of Sonos. Software microphones. It's going to be big!
Wonder what trackers it planted on my speakers. Wouldn't install unless I confirmed acceptance.
I have not received an email, but the 7.4 update just released modifies the accepted privacy policy by default, and does little else. The actual Alexa update isn't that; I suspect that one will qualify for 8.0 designation!
You can sign up to be notified by email when Alexa integration is complete: https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4158
I have just updated my Sonos speakers and no integration in the uk yet with Alexa!!!!! ????
It seems that way, but it entirely possible said update isn't the full update for Alexa integrartion. As well, Amazon has to an update as well, which they haven't talked about yet, as far as I know.