Question

Is there anyone that likes the new app? Does Sonos management care?

• 9 December 2017
  • 30 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
If you want your voice heard - posting to the master thread on the subject would do a lot better then additional arbitrary threads (sorry avninja - not to say you knew where to locate that thread).

https://en.community.sonos.com/announcements-228985/now-available-the-new-sonos-app-6791306/index18.html#post16176435
I won't go as far as saying I like it, and some clearly hate it. But if you stick to a couple of principles I think you will find it isn't cause to sell your system. I suspect that tablet users tend to find it a bigger adjustment than mobile users.
The key things are to use the tab bar at the bottom of the screen to navigate. From the Now Playing screen you need to swipe the screen done to show the tab bar.
To select a room tap the Rooms button then tap your room Then tap Browse, Search or My Sonos to pick music.
Do not use the 'red room' thing on the Now Playing screen. Get back to the Rooms screen via the Rooms button for anything to do with rooms.

See if that helps.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I said how many do we "need" not how many are people physically capable of producing. Very much a difference.
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
How exactly many threads to there need to be on the subject?

Probably = # users who want to post their opinion in their own thread.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
How exactly many threads to there need to be on the subject?