Answered

iPhone X problems

• 30 January 2018
  • 30 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I have not been having any issues with my iPhone X and Sonos. It must be some connectivity issues with your personal network.

I would recommend posting a diagnostic from settings. Advanced in Sonos app and posting your own thread describing issues. You do seem to be having some network issues - none of which sound like issues that would be related to the iPhone X
Same! Had Sonos running without issue on iPhone 6S for over a year. Upgraded to iPhone X last week, constant dropping/unable to connect. No issue with my network, no other connected devices are having issues. Dropping issue isn't as prevalent when streaming Spotify but Pandora is jacked. Deleted network info, deleted app/re installed. Still having issues.
Same here. Connection problems on my iPhone X. Switched from iPhone 7 which worked perfectly. My wife still uses her iPhone 7 with no issues controlling our sonos.

See here for my post:
https://en.community.sonos.com/controllers-software-228995/app-not-optimized-for-iphone-x-6793671/index1.html#post16205951
I'd actually make the assumption that the issue is your iPhone is losing connection to the internet signal. Could be something in the settings of the Apple iOS (check to see if wifi assist is turned on, if so, turn it off), it could be a duplicate IP address issue with the iPhone. Might be worth deleting the wifi information on the iPhone, rebooting it and the router at the same time, and then reconnecting to your wifi.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
It having any issues with mine.