Exporting Sonos playlists

• 22 January 2020
  • 53 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

53 replies

Maybe you can help me here, I can’t find a way to export playlists from Bose, do you have anything that tells me how to do it? I can find import instructions but not export.

I really appreciated your input, and so many like you with your fanboy, snarky response. 

I bought a few units that Ive had some trouble with (and I was a gen1 owner that had similar issues)

It seems like people like you abound in the community, and echo sono’s attitude to improving their products. 

Back to ikea it goes

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Clearly an itch someone needs to scratch.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Ok, I hear you loud and clear and have not in the past two months, nor will I factory reset my speakers again.

But with that said. Why did you, or Sonos, factory reset my speakers then last night when I slept? Because when I woke up this morning to access my Playlists on my Sonos app and speakers, here’s what I saw on my app…

Now, please tell me. If I did NOT factory reset my Sonos system or speakers. Where did all my Playlists go? Please tell me, because I am really curious how this happen without factory resetting my system or speakers.

There is a sometime-reported bug with the iOS app not listing Sonos playlists reliably. Try SonoPhone instead from the App Store, until Sonos actually fix the iOS app.