CR100 compensation - TIME LIMIT UNFAIR

• 9 February 2018
  • 36 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

36 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
and how come I didnt get 3 vouchers for the 3 CR100's I own ? Although Im happy to declare I only use 2. Both still active. The 3rd died a death....battery failed. So 2 vouchers surely ?
Userlevel 4
Badge +6
POINT BEING -----> 6 Months - PLEASE EXTEND TO A YEAR ????
That was the point of this thread...
But no response on that yet ?
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
My apologies for any confusion there, Ikrananka. On the page you linked, you'll see this described as a coupon code and the specifics for its use also lined out:

When can I use my coupon code?

You can use your coupon code as soon as it arrives in your inbox. Your code will be valid until July 1, 2018 for a purchase on sonos.com and cannot be combined with any other deals or promotions.

Ah - I stand corrected and apologise for my error.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
My apologies for any confusion there, Ikrananka. On the page you linked, you'll see this described as a coupon code and the specifics for its use also lined out:

When can I use my coupon code?

You can use your coupon code as soon as it arrives in your inbox. Your code will be valid until July 1, 2018 for a purchase on sonos.com and cannot be combined with any other deals or promotions.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
The voucher is a coupon and therefore won't work with other promotions, of which the only one I believe currently active is the two Ones bundle. It also, for the same reason, can't be paired with another coupon that you might have from any other source.

Wow - and I was expecting this to be the equivalent of a gift card. How naive of me to think that Sonos would do the right thing even for those accepting the compensation. It is also disingenuous to offer a voucher/coupon that has inherent restrictions and to not clearly state these on the CR100 Submit webpage (https://www.sonos.com/en-ca/cr100submit?utm_source=owners&utm_medium=email&utm_content=couponbutton-EN-CA&utm_campaign=goodbye-cr100).
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Are there other purchase restrictions on the voucher other than the play one bundle? It's ridiculous that there should be ANY restrictions but I'd like to know before accepting any voucher.
The voucher is a coupon and therefore won't work with other promotions, of which the only one I believe currently active is the two Ones bundle. It also, for the same reason, can't be paired with another coupon that you might have from any other source.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
How is the voucher deemed a "deal" or "promotion"? It's supposed to be goodwill compensation from Sonos for bricking your CR100s.
Userlevel 2
The wording is ‘cannot be combined with any other deals or promotions’ great hey!
Guess I will wait for Sonos to cut its prices now Apple have released their HomePod.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Are there other purchase restrictions on the voucher other than the play one bundle? It's ridiculous that there should be ANY restrictions but I'd like to know before accepting any voucher.
Userlevel 2
Voucher can’t be used on the current play one twin bundle either, not impressed.
Folks discussing this in the "Save the CR100" thread have been getting a voucher for each CR100 they own. How is it you did not get the same deal?