Skip to main content

App update - 17 June 2024

THE NEW APP UPDATE HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED!

No firmware update.

Current software version

80.03.03 (Android)
80.03.06 (iOS)

Release date: 6/17/2024

In this update:

• Introduced mute button on Android.
  • Added numerical values to the volume and group-volume sliders.
  • Updated the volume icon to reflect the volume level on iOS.
  • Added stereo or mono configuration for Amp/Port output on iOS.
  • Improved TalkBack screen reader support for volume sliders on Android.
  • Added support for SonosNet channel selection on iOS.
  • Expanded support for service reauthorization on Android.

Not a great deal to get excited about this time by the looks of things... Not what many people will have been waiting for with bated breath. 

31 replies

Still unable to connect to my favourite German station via android-based app. Anyone having the same issue or seen an explanation from Sonos?

Post the problem station 

Antenne Niederrhein

Userlevel 1
Badge

When will local library album artwork come back? 

Badge

Still unable to connect to my favourite German station via android-based app. Anyone having the same issue or seen an explanation from Sonos?

Post the problem station 

Antenne Niederrhein

Working on myTuner & Sonos Radio.  There are 3 AN stations.  AN, AN 80s, AN 2000s.  Which do you actually want?   

Post the problem station 

Antenne Niederrhein

Working on myTuner & Sonos Radio.  There are 3 AN stations.  AN, AN 80s, AN 2000s.  Which do you actually want?   

Bumper, Thank you for responding.  Its AN that im trying to get,  using the app on my Android phone. When I click on play it almost immediately reverts to the > button.  If i continue to press > I get a "something went wrong" message.

I can't find the station on Sonos Radio, only on MyTuner Radio.

Yeah, thanks. I now can’t access any of my iTunes library. Only discovered this two hours before a party we were hosting. Tried to contact Support Team - after an hour being stuck in a queue, gave up. Not impressed.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Still sux and you also broke the firmware on its last update - and no fix this time apparently - you probably don’t even know what you screwed up, right?  So even with a decent app, all sorts of things go wrong.