Sonos Connect - cannot factory reset (flashing orange-white, never green)

• 2 November 2022
  • 56 replies

Show first post

56 replies

Thank you for your help,

The Connect is connected to the LAN and the port lights are flashing as per normal.

Still no reset ….

Absolutely - just had the same issue on a previously perfectly-working Connect:Gen2 !

Here’s the LINK to CS - see what they suggest.

When I factory reset the Connect, it is getting stuck on the flashing orange and never turning to Green.

Yes, like @buzz mentions, I would switch it off and put it somewhere cold, but dry and then give the factory reset procedure another go when the Connect is really cold. You never know it might just spring back to life - just need that green-go-light to show up for adding it back to your system.

Something is strange here . Too many people having similar issue around the same time . Even if product is old, they shouldn't all fail at the same time . Probabilty ia low that everybody reports exactly the same symptoms. 
I will contact Sonos and talk to a lawyer as well.

Userlevel 2

I have exactly the same fault with mine? Stuck on flashing Orange/White after reset never goes green. Just happened this week - all other SONOS devices functioning correctly. There must be a rabbit away somewhere.. will call SONOS support tomorrow and see what they say.