Answered

Android S1 app crashing on a variety of search tabs.

• 25 September 2020
  • 54 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

54 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @dementedbuddha.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I would like to start off by sharing with you the Sonos app requirements to better understand what version or operating system does Sonos need to work. If all information on the guide is met, I would like to ask if we can check the storage capacity of your device as it also affects app performance. I would also suggest try controlling Sonos using a different mobile controller and check if the issue persists or have different behavior when using a different mobile controller. I would also consider uninstalling and re-installing the Sonos app. We may want to use the downloads link from our support website so we can be sure that we are downloading the correct and most updated Sonos app. You may also want to submit a diagnostic so we can further check what is going on.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know how it goes. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,

I had the exact same issue!

My Sonos S1 app kept crashing when selecting the Stations tab in Search.

Rebooting the phone and re-installing the Sonos app did not fix the issue.

I was using Sonos Version 11.2.3 Build 57381090 and Android Version 10.

After I downgraded to Sonos Version 11.2.1 Build 57378190, the issue was resolved.

You can find it here:

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the community guidelines.

Can someone post how to do this? Google solutions I have found don’t seem to work.

That’s an acknowledged bug, Sonos is already working on a fix for the S1 app.

Deleted….didn’t read the thread title. Sorry.