First of all, when you call for support and the wait is 45 minutes each time means that you aren’t the only one having problems; you just don’t hear about 90% of them because people don’t wanna waste their time typing up complaints.
I have personally spoken with 3 other people, none of which know each other and they all hate sonos and say it’s the worst product ever.
Customer service reads from cue cards and never understand what I need. The instructions online… horribly written.
I was told that Sonos was perfect for syncing up music in multiple rooms for my event business. I have 2 separate 1 gig WiFi systems set up to support 15 TVs, 15 streaming devices, cameras, nests and WiFi, plus guest access ALL GOING at the SAME TIME. When I look at how much bandwidth is actually being used at any given time, it’s not even a 20%.
- Every 10 to 30 minutes the speakers lose connection and stop playing.
- Takes anywhere from 5 minutes to 30 minutes to reconnect
- App goes gray and flashes… sometimes the app actually opens and it will say unable to connect
- Other times, it says it cannot find the Sonos on the network
- WHY cant we change WiFi choice from app… WTF? Why would it not be a simple choice to change on the app? Makes NO sense.
- Am told over and over that my ONLY solution is to hardwire the speakers. THAT IS NOT A SOLUTION… why can’t your people understand that?? So I’m expected to run a long wire through the middle of my event space because your speakers only work through internet?
- NO BLUETOOTH OPTION… EVEN A BIGGER WTF! At least if I have Bluetooth, I could play music continuously if the Wi-Fi drops. Absolutely ridiculous that this is not an option.
I will be getting rid of these HORRIBLE THINGS… along with your horrible service.
BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT EVER