Sonos Pricing Increase?

• 12 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello! Was looking at the financial reports Sonos published this morning and read a transcript online, saw that Sonos products pricing are going to be increased… anyone has any news on this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

It’s too early to know where or when this might occur, much less which devices will be impacted. You already have all the public information there is, and I’d bet most employees don’t know yet either. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Well its going to occur this financial year, and this report is based on a question in the Q3 report. So, expect a price increase in the next few months.

The report mentions about 4% increase in overhead, so I’d expect something in the range of 10%, for a reference point Bluesound increased the price of the Node from 499 to 549, if I’m a guessing man I’d think that for example a Port may go up to something like 499 US. I would be surprised though if Sonos increased pricing on v.popular products like Sonos One, for example, given market competition.

End of the day, its all speculation on my part and we’ll find put when they’re ready to tell us