Answered

Military Discount - ID.me

• 6 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Has anyone used military discount?  I saw ID.me show 25% military discount for Sonos.com, I log in to my ID.me account as it already had my military record.  It generated a code and redirect me to Sonos.com.  I add sub and speaker to cart but the coupon code is showing “Coupon cannot be added to your basket”.  Anyone know if this is an error or is ID.me discount is only marketing gimmick?  Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by AjTrek1 6 April 2024, 23:48

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi

First…thank you for your service!

Regarding the discount…if any one of the products you selected were already discounted by Sonos then another discount cannot be applied. In most cases the system would adjust itself. At least that’s the way it works for us civilians. So there may be a glitch 🤔

As far as ID.me discount legitimacy… I suggest you contact Sonos sales. There may even be a workaround they can implement via a direct order.

EXACT issue I am experiencing, did you get any resolution?

Sadly, nope resolution yet

I had the same issue myself today, searched to see if anyone had this issue and found this list.  I also qualify for the medical professional discount and was able to add that, but I got the same message as you when I tried to add my military discount.  Obviously would prefer to use this one as it is 25% vs 15% for medical…. I am going to send a message to Sonos before I buy.

Sonos has informed me that the military promotion has ended.  No explanation.

@Speqtre  at least Sonos responded to you, they never got back to me lol smh