Today I went to a shop almost decided to buy a SONOS, unfortunately the vendor there had no clue about the system and couldn't answer any of my questions, happens.
Anyway, my use case would be:
- I stream to my TV (Samsung UE48JU) movies from my PC using Chromecast.
- I like to watch some YouTube videos mostly or occasionally some music in the kitchen while I do something.
- I play PS4 on the TV.
- I don't play PC games on the TV, but might happen in the future, perhaps.
The idea is:
- to buy a playbar for the TV and a play 3 for the kitchen.
- if everything works really good, later I'd add a sub-woofer + a couple of play 3 to get 5.1 to the TV room.
However I've been reading that:
- some people has issues when trying to get 5.1, because apparently when you connect the console through the HDMI connection, you cant get optic audio out in 5.1
- YouTube is not supported within the app, any workarounds?.or could I use Chromecast somehow?.
Basically those are my questions.