Answered

Struggling with Roam Setup - Previously Working

• 10 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Afternoon all.

Bought a Roam on pre order ages back. It arrived in good time, was installed and worked a treat. A week later I lost it! Long story. Yesterday it turned up …. another long story.

It no longer shows in my S2 app or environment. So I thought, lets add it again. But no joy.

Just to add, I bought a Sonos wireless charger base for it, charged it and that seems be working well.

But I cannot get it to show the green light. If I remember well, if I get to that point, the app should see it?

I can get it to flash blue. I can get it to show white light. But I’m missing something in re-adding it to my environment.

Appreciate any advice or procedure or link that can get me up and listening again.

Many thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 10 January 2022, 15:18

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

The factory reset process for all Sonos products, including the Roam, is outlined in this link:

Factory resetting a Sonos product

Once the device shows a flashing green status light, then open the S2 Sonos App and add it back to your current system via the ‘pop-up’, or by going to ‘Settings/System/Add Product’

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Once the device shows a flashing green status light, then open the S2 Sonos App and add it back to your current system via the ‘pop-up’, or by going to ‘Settings/System/Add Product’

Many thanks Ken …. worked a treat. Appreciate you taking the time.