Answered

My Roam wont turn on

• 7 May 2021
  • 2 replies

Can someone help my Roam won’t turn on. Orange light when plugged into charger but nothing happening. Only used it a couple of times too. 

icon

Best answer by James L. 7 May 2021, 17:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hi @jojomarou,

Please try disconnecting any chargers and press and hold the power button for 12 seconds. This should force reboot your Roam, and you should be able to power it on again by holding the power button for another 2 seconds. If that fails, please get in touch with our customer care team who can work with you to figure out the issue.

Userlevel 1

I had similar problem this morning. I noted the Roam required a USB power source that can deliver an output of 5v - 2 Amp. I was using an old phone USB port that could only deliver an output of 8oomA. My Roam was therefore slowly draining it’s battery even when plugged in. Changing the USB charger to a more powerful one (from my iPad) seems to have solved the problem.