Skip to main content
Question

All my devices have to be rejoined this morning. wtf

• 14 July 2024
  • 5 replies

All worked fine yesterday, today..... all 4 of my devices: MOVE, ROAM, 2 PORTS have defaulted to "out of the box".

So effing frustrating that every weekend it's another issue.  Last few weeks wouldnt let me group, said "can't connect" or whatever, now none of them know what network they are supposed to be connected to.  Nothings changed since yest, internet, wifi all fine.

I just want to listen to MUSIC!!!!

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

5 replies

When you say “defaulted to out of the box” are the LED’s flashing green or another color?

Was pretty frustrated when I sent that.  I reset the app and my devices were back, but still have troubles grouping.

If I am playing music on roam and move, then later try to add one of my ports or select EVERYWHERE, it says can't connect.  It doesn't matter what device I try to add later, won't work if others have been on.

Only way I can get the new device to connect is if I physically turn off the other 2, close app, reopen and select PORT for example.  

Before this new app came out, never had this issue.  Extremely frustrating to have use this "workaround".

Assuming your network is stable. Try deleting the app from your device and redownloading it. You’ll have to sign-in again so make sure you remember your credentials.

The only other less invasive choice is to make sure you weren’t playing to the Move or Roam over BT or AirPlay. Everything needs to be on your network (WiFi) when grouping.

Was pretty frustrated when I sent that.  I reset the app and my devices were back, but still have troubles grouping.

If I am playing music on roam and move, then later try to add one of my ports or select EVERYWHERE, it says can't connect.  It doesn't matter what device I try to add later, won't work if others have been on.

Only way I can get the new device to connect is if I physically turn off the other 2, close app, reopen and select PORT for example.  

Before this new app came out, never had this issue.  Extremely frustrating to have use this "workaround".

Try playing everywhere using the desktop app. If it works you’ll know it’s a new app issue. If it doesn’t you may want to contact support with a diagnostic. 

Thanks.  I'm always using phone, try pc next weekend.  Appreciate it!