Sonos Wireless doesnt work

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

33 replies

Badge +1
No, I can't find this option.
Badge +1
It did work fine on hotspot, Idk if it still does because I don't have access to my surface anymore, My surface was conected to my wi-fi and creating a hotspot conection with my sonos.
Sorry to interject here @DanyX / @ratty, but I was just wondering if both the 2.4ghz WiFi and the 5ghz WiFi may have the exact same SSID name?
Badge +1
I have only one SSID and I'm pretty sure it's just 2.4GHz, also I only have options to change the Channel Width between "20 MHz" "40MHz" and "Auto 20/40 MHz".
Badge +1
Nothing changed but all I can do is new diagnostics = 1741011806 ... I just want to fix that problem.
1994635303 - diagnostics (wired internet).
I guess we're going to have to step back and let @Jeff S and others take a look at the latest diagnostic. As I said, if the speaker works perfectly when wired then I think we can rule out addressing problems.

To complete the picture it might help to submit a second diagnostic with the speaker wired.
Badge +1
All the diagnostics we're with the speaker wired, the latest one was on wi-fi.
If you are using a dual band modem, make sure you are connected to the 2.4 GHz band, not the 5 GHz. Sonos uses 2.4 GHz, and most modems do not bridge between the bands.