Answered

SONOS WIFI HEADPHONES

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

26 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
I know it's been a while since this discussion but I think Sonos headphones would be fantastic. Why wouldn't they be? The technology is already there. Many companies provide an RF or Bluetooth solution for wireless headphones and they are horrible, Sonos could set the gold standard here.

Like the previous poster, headphones would just allow you to listen to music anywhere in your house without anyone else having to listen to what you're listening to. This is ideal for a person who has a family, especially late at night.

I'll give you my user case, I'm currently running a connect for my vintage HiFi setup and wired headphones just don't work for me because the system is too far from any sitting area. I have play 1s in two different rooms but again I'm limited to when I can play them. Sonos headphones in this case would be great solution. Bluetooth is not an option for me because they are laggy and not ideal for an audiophile such as myself.

Sonos needs to start thinking about solutions like this because they have way too much completion in the WiFi space nowadays.