Play 5 huge letdown

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

What are you comparing it with?
Sorry, not sure what you mean by drive by. I've been streaming Spotify premium at extreme rate ang playing lossless files from CDs stored in my iTunes folder on a laptop. I am genuinely not trolling, I'm really having a hard time with the fact it cost £500 and I'm actually not listening to music as it sounds so un natural.
I smell another drive-by. :8
What did you play through it, in terms of format and bitrate?
Unfortunately, I don't believe sales are allowed here in the community, however Sonos does have a generous return policy, should you have purchased it directly from them, otherwise check the store from which you purchased it.

I'm honestly a bit baffled, however, by your contention of poor sound. There have been many of these devices sold, and yours is the first complaint of this type I've seen. Is it possible that there's some sort of manufacturing issue with yours? Did you listen to one before purchasing to make sure that it was appropriate for your ears? I do hope that you can find satisfaction, there's nothing worse than spending a lot of money of something that doesn't suit you.