Question

Outdoor Weatherproof Speakers

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

56 replies

1) Sonos is the best wireless speaker system in the world with a very intuitive app that makes wireless audio amazingly simple.
2) Sonos management cares little about customer feedback and is leaving millions on the table.

Isn't 1 a consequence of 2?! It can't just be an outcome like the cliched million monkeys typing stuff for a million years and by chance then producing Hamlet.

As soon as I realised I needed music outside, I installed wired external passive speakers long before I bought into Sonos. Bringing them into the Sonos fold was a simple addition of a Connect.

Anyone that has temporary good weather needs for music outside, and has safe to use mains power, is better served using a play 1 unit.

Sonos could have made the required but would have decided to forego the "millions" in preference to more money to be made by using the same resources elsewhere. That's how every profit objective driven company must operate, it cannot afford to satisfy all the needs of all possible customers.
Notice the replies is just 13. How many of those by Sonos management?

Sonos "management" have never posted on this forum, it's unrealistic to expect them to. I doubt the management of any company the size of Sonos interacts directly with users in that manner.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Notice the replies is just 13. How many of those by Sonos management?
Userlevel 1
Badge
I would think "views" would be an indication of interest, right? Over 40,000 for this topic.
Tens of thousands? Hardly...

There weren't even 10,000 posts for the Windows app, and that thread was all one and dones sent here by Windows Mobile evangelists.
Tens of thousands? Hardly...