Answered

I hate my Roam

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

31 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

What I love of my Sonos Roam is the sound quality, it seems a bigger speaker  being too small, I’ve tested its Bluetooth functionality when I went to a beach in Mazatlán Mexico, it worked flawlessly during vacations, perfectly fine, outdoors sounds great, and for traveling is awesome. 
However, in a daily usage it’s not reliable at all, it cuts out using Airplay, it cuts out using Bluetooth, skips and stops with Apple Music, and it’s so unresponsive with Alexa. I’m geting desperate because I don’t know why it’s so unstable, and sadly, I’ll be returning it soon if I don’t find an efective Sollution to these issues, bud I really  don’t want to, it’s a great sounding speaker, and in the market you wouldn’t find any Alexa smart speaker, being at the same time Waterproof, Bluetooth, portable and with an amazing sound quality. I’ll keep it hoping I can solve these issues, I don’t want to return it back  to the store just because is unstable and unresponsive with Alexa, there must be an efective way to fix this, at its price range, it should be errors free, but unfortunately, it isn’t.          

I’d be happy to take it off your hands. I’ve got no issues making my Roam work, either on my local wofi, or via Bluetooth, either from my phone or my my tablet. I’ve not connected it to my desktop, mostly due to the fact there is no need. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

it’s the attack of the bots

I know someone else who ate their Roam too...😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

So you haven’t contacted Sonos about your problems?

Thank the maker that's over. 🙄