STREAMING MUSIC TO SONOS ISSUES

• 5 September 2022
  • 3 replies

I bought a lot of sonos, a lot.. and I had it all working together with google home. I understand you got into it and did your corporate thing and whatever. Understand this, if I cannot simply stream soundcloud, pandora, or spotify directly to my speakers then I have zero reason to buy anything from you ever again. Now understand I really hate getting online and onto forums… to the point it’s only happened once in the last 20 years and you are the lucky winner. I have been through every troubleshooting tutorial, and I work as an architect in big tech… and I still cannot get your ****** *** system to work. Although your app did crash a few times and it failed to release previous streaming content and it wanted me to switch to your voice assistant. I hope some C levels read this and wake *** *** up. It’s my vacation and I am spending it pissed *** *** off bc my 10k sonos system IS A PIECE OF ****** ***. *** you for ruining it. 

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Wow! Hope you feel better for venting, tho I suspect a moderator will probably delete this post for extreme profanity very soon. 

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your network. 

Why can't you stream Spotify, Pandora etc to your speakers?

Most of what you say makes no sense. What exactly do you think Sonos has done?

You joined  the forum today, littered your post with profanities, rant at Sonos.... but don't actually state what the problem is. Someone more suspicious than I might suspect a troll.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I stream SoundCloud daily to a large system and have zero issues. I also realize how frustrating it can be when you just want to chill to music and things don’t work. I did have to do some network research in the beginning, but everything “just works” now. Maybe you should have some bread, and come back with a more mentally healthy energy level. Someone will probably be willing to help you.