Answered

Sonos Roam, a very unreliable product

• 12 December 2022
  • 61 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

61 replies

I'm going to kick myself for asking this but here I go . . . Why does losing the charger mean you can't sell the Roam?  Certainly you could buy a new charger, or sell it sans charger, letting the buyer know it is missing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

I’m desperate, the Tech support is a nightmare, the chats take too long to start and the wait time is ridiculously long, they’re asking me the models of my router, and I don’t know where is the printed code to enter the settings. 
Now, I lost the charger, and I think it’s out of warranty, so I can’t return it nor sale it        

Then you’re not going to get it resolved, are you? Throw it away and move on to a different product, like you promised. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I’m desperate, the Tech support is a nightmare, the chats take too long to start and the wait time is ridiculously long, they’re asking me the models of my router, and I don’t know where is the printed code to enter the settings. 
Now, I lost the charger, and I think it’s out of warranty, so I can’t return it nor sale it        

Then you’re not going to get it resolved, are you? Throw it away and move on to a different product, like you promised.
Well, what will happen is that tomorrow I’ll be traveling to Spain for 1 month to visit my family and for vacations.
I’m going a leave the Roam at home  in Mexico and it’s going a stay there packed in its box. I’m not taking unrreliable and dysfunctional  products with me so bye bye Sonos Roam for now       

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Everyone is telling me that I’m a troll and I’m getting really upset. If you continue being so rude I’ll no longer be participating in these forums. Seriously, That’s enough  

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

nik9669a 

wrote

:

Are you really surprised there are so many people calling you a troll, or fed up with you complaining but never following the advice offered, to try to identify and fix your issues?
Indeed  

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Manu84 - you’re back again! I thought you said you were off for a holiday and wouldn’t be posting for 4 weeks. 

Are you ready to try changing your network setup yet?

Or are you just going to copy/paste/reformat older posts to pretend you’re being victimised? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Manu84 - you’re back again!

Don't feed the troll. Ignore him.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Manu84 - you’re back again! I thought you said you were off for a holiday and wouldn’t be posting for 4 weeks. 

Are you ready to try changing your network setup yet?

Or are you just going to copy/paste/reformat older posts to pretend you’re being victimised?  
I have internet there so I can post whatever I want. What’s the problem?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Manu84 - you’re back again!

Don't feed the troll. Ignore him.

What’s the problem? Stop * calling me a troll and go away 

*Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.*

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Dear Moderators

Please will you close this thread? It doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Dear Moderators

Please will you close this thread? It doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. 

Agreed. Closing thread due to growing lack of relevancy.