sonos move red light

• 24 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I have a Sonos Move. It seems sick! The top touch controls don't work, and the Bluetooth wireless button doesn't work. It says it's charged the lights flash white, and I get an ora ge which turns to green but I can't turn on Bluetooth to reconnect to the system. Then after a while I get a red light. Nothing changed on my system, location, router etc.... this seems to have come out of the blue!!!

Can anybody help?? Please

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

You’ve read the LED states FAQ, I assume? I think, due to the red light appearing, you should call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

While you are waiting to contact SONOS Support, do not Factory Reset the unit because this will destroy diagnostic data that could have been useful.

Oh dear... I may  gave already done that....what with  just trying to get some life in it...  all off  now,  will try and contact them tomorrow. Thankyou Airgetlam and Buzz for your advice.